You Are Here: AHRQ Home > CERTs Home > Journal Articles
One way of disseminating information learned from projects of the Centers for Education & Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) is through publication in peer-reviewed medical journals. This section shows CERTs journal articles published from 2000 through 2013.
|2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2000-2005
- Bates DW. Ambulatory test result follow-up represents a serious problem and solutions are needed. Evid Based Med 2013 Jan 26. [Epub ahead of print] Select to access the abstract.
- Bates DW, Baysari MT, Dugas M, et al. Discussion of "Attitude of physicians towards automatic alerting in computerized physician order entry systems". Methods Inf Med 2013;52(2):109-27. Select to access the abstract.
- Beukelman T, Xie F, Baddley JW, et al. Brief report: incidence of selected opportunistic infections among children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2013 May;65(5):1384-9. Select to access the abstract.
- Brady PW, Muething S, Kotagal U, et al. Improving situation awareness to reduce unrecognized clinical deterioration and serious safety events. Pediatrics 2013 Jan;131(1):e298-308. Epub 2012 Dec 10. Select to access the abstract.
- Cresswell KM, Bates DW, Sheikh A. Ten key considerations for the successful implementation and adoption of large-scale health information technology. Am Med Inform Assoc 2013 Jun;20(e1):e9-e13. Epub 2013 Apr 18. Select to access the abstract.
- Galanter W, Falck S, Burns M, et al. Indication-based prescribing prevents wrong-patient medication errors in computerized provider order entry (CPOE). J Am Med Inform Assoc 2013 May 1;20(3):477-81. Epub 2013 Feb 9. Select to access the abstract.
- Haynes K, Beukelman T, Curtis JR, et al. Tumor necrosis factor α inhibitor therapy and cancer risk in chronic immune-mediated diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2013 Jan;65(1):48-58. Select to access the abstract.
- Herrinton LJ, Harrold LR, Liu L, et al. Association between anti-TNF-α therapy and interstitial lung disease. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2013 Apr;22(4):394-402. Epub 2013 Jan 29. Select to access the abstract.
- Kilgore ML, Outman R, Locher JL, et al. Multimodal intervention to improve osteoporosis care in home health settings: results from a cluster randomized trial. Osteoporos Int 2013 Mar 28. [Epub 2013 Mar 28]. Select to access the abstract.
- Kociol RD,Liang L, Hernandez AF, et al. Are we targeting the right metric for heart failure? Comparison of hospital 30-day readmission rates and total episode of care inpatient days. Am Heart J 2013 Jun;165(6):987-994.e1. Epub 2013 Apr 6. Select to access the abstract.
- Mudano AS, Gary LC, Oliveira AL, et al. Using tablet computers compared to interactive voice response to improve subject recruitment in osteoporosis pragmatic clinical trials: feasibility, satisfaction, and sample size. Patient Prefer Adherence 2013 Jun 14;7:517-23. Select to access the abstract.
- Navar-Boggan AM, Shah BR, Boggan JC, et al. Variability in performance measures for assessment of hypertension control. Am Heart J 2013 May;165(5):823-7. Epub 2013 Feb 5. Select to access the abstract.
- Patel PA, Hernandez AF. Targeting anti-beta-1-adrenergic receptor antibodies for dilated cardiomyopathy. Eur J Heart Fail 2013 Jul;15(7):724-9. Epub 2013 May 2. Select to access the abstract.
- Phansalkar S, van der Sijs H, Tucker AD, et al. Drug-drug interactions that should be non-interruptive in order to reduce alert fatigue in electronic health records. J Am Med Inform Assoc 2013 May 1;20(3):489-93. Epub 2012 Sep 25. Select to access the abstract.
- Pollard SE, Neri PM, Wilcox AR, et al. How physicians document outpatient visit notes in an electronic health record. Int J Med Inform 2013 Jan;82(1):39-46. Epub 2012 Apr 28. Select to access the abstract.
- Samsky MD, Patel CB, Dewald TA, et al. Cardiohepatic interactions in heart failure: an overview and clinical implications. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013 Jun 18;61(24):2397-405. Epub 2013 Apr 17. Select to access the abstract.
- Steinberg BA, Holmes DN, Ezekowitz MD, et al. Rate versus rhythm control for management of atrial fibrillation in clinical practice: results from the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF) registry. Am Heart J 2013 Apr;165(4):622-9. Epub 2013 Feb 20. Select to access the abstract.
- Thomas KL, Zimmer LO, Dai D, et al. Educational Videos to Reduce Racial Disparities in ICD Therapy Via Innovative Designs (VIVID): A randomized clinical trial. Am Heart J 2013 Jul;166(1):157-163.e2. Epub 2013 May 15. Select to access the abstract.
- Winthrop KL, Chen L, Fraunfelder FW, et al. Initiation of anti-TNF therapy and the risk of optic neuritis: from the safety assessment of biologic ThERapy (SABER) Study. Am J Ophthalmol 2013 Jan;155(1):183-189. Epub 2012 Sep 8. Select to access the abstract.
- Winthrop KL, Baddley JW, Chen L, et al. Association between the initiation of anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy and the risk of herpes zoster. JAMA 2013 Mar 6;309(9):887-95. Select to access the abstract.
- Yun H, Curtis JR, Saag K, et al. Generic alendronate use among Medicare beneficiaries: are Part D data complete? Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2013 Jan;22(1):55-63. Epub 2012 Nov 8. Select to access the abstract.